Blogger Widget

onsdag den 16. januar 2008

60 tourløgne

The booking is definite / Your check is in the mail / I promise not to come in your mouth / We can fix it in the mix / This is the best dope you've ever had / The show starts at eight / My agent will take care of it / I'm sure it will work / Your tickets are at the door / It sounds in tune to me / Sure, it sounds fine at the back of the hall / I know your mike is on / I checked it myself / The roadie took care of it / She'll be back stage after the show / Yes, the spotlights will be on you during your solos / The stage mix sounds just like the program mix / It's the hottest pickup I could get / The club will provide the P.A. and the lights / I really love the band / We'll have lunch sometime / We'll have it ready before tonight / If it breaks, we'll fix it free / We'll let you know / I had nothing to do with your marriage breaking up. Your marriage was on the rocks long before I ever met you / The place was packed / We'll have you back next week / Don't worry, you'll be the headliner / It's on the truck / This coke hasn't been cut /My last band had a record deal but we broke up before recording the album / Someone will be there early to let you in / I've only been playing for a year / I've been playing for twenty years / We'll have the flyers made tomorrow / I'm with the band / The band gets free drinks /You'll get your cut tonight, no problem / He'll work the door tonight for us / You'll have no problem fitting that speaker cabinet in your trunk / There will be lots of roadies when you get there / I know we'll get some applause after the next tune / We'll have more than enough time for a sound check / This is one of Jimi's old Strats / We'll definitely come see you play tonight / You can depend on me / You won't have to play any requests / We have this great gig in Vegas next month / The other band will be glad to let you use their P.A / I am singing on key, the P.A.'s screwing up / Sounds good to me / You won't have any trouble finding the place / I've played there before / We can turn the volume down if it's too loud / I just use this little amp for small gigs, I've got a Marshall stack at home / This tour itinerary you can count on being correct / You only have to do two sets / The laundromat is just around the corner / Best party club in town. Go check it out / The guy with the dope will be here in twenty minutes.

Nappet herfra, der så igen har nolet det her.

Ingen kommentarer: